Friday, November 13, 2015

Product Review: Darkiron 852 On-ear Portable Headphones

I received this product at a deeply discounted rate in exchange for my honest review

When it comes to headphones,  I've probably tried all the varieties out there.  My ears are tiny, plus I have a conductive hearing loss in my right ear so finding the right product can be a challenge.  Ear buds never stay in and are usually very uncomfortable.  Most on-ear headphones are very bulky and lack the portability factor that is a must to pair with my tablet and smart phone.  I have one pair of foldable headphones.  They're cute, girly, and pink...Unfortunately, they're also old and falling apart.  I needed a replacement...but which brand should I pick?

That is one of the reasons I was so excited to test and review Darkiron 852 On-ear Portable Headphones.  I had been searching and searching for the 'right' product for me.  I found it in Darkiron Headphones!    Regularly priced between $17.99 and $18.99 depending on color choice,  you can choose yellow,  pink, orange, pink, or white.  Each color option is paired with a contrasting light gray upper with the splash of bright, cheerful color underneath.   The black option is black on black and the white option is white on white.  The band is fully adjustable to fit a wide range of customers.




I loved all the bright color options.  I finally decided on pink.  It was just the right mix of  fun and understated when paired with the gray.  You'll get noticed while wearing the Darkiron 852 headphones, but not for the wrong reasons.


 The comfort level is amazing.  The headband and earphone are both lushly padded.  It feels like a pillow is wrapped around your ears and head.  The materials and construction are very high quality. The packaging is sturdy and shipping time quick.  If you're looking for fun, comfortable on-ear headphones,  I highly recommend Darkiron 852 headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment