Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Product Review: Detox Colon Total Body Cleanse

I've done a lot of research on all the various diet products that pop up as 'must have'...and I mean a lot of research.  Trying a Colon Cleanse Detox has always been on my radar but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it or not.  Even though most weight loss plans recommend a 7 day full body detox to flush the toxins out of your system and essentially reboot,  I still hesitated.  Maybe I felt guilty after one too many fast food lunches.   Whatever the reason,  I decided to put my reservations aside when I was offered the opportunity to review the Detox Colon Total Body Cleanse.


Besides the weight loss benefit of flushing excess waste and toxins out of your body,  the Detox also helps maintain digestive health and keep  you regular.  It is created from a host of natural ingredients including:

Fennel Seed, Cascara Sagrada, Ginger, Goldenseal, Pumpkin Seed, Buckthorn Root, Licorice Root, Rhubarb, Citrus Pectin, Acidophilus, Acai, Cape Aloe, Bentonite Clay, Aloe Vera, Cayenne Pepper, Senna, Oat Bran, Prune Juice and Flax Seed Oil. The recommended dose is 2 capsules a day. You can either take them both at once with a glass of water or 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Since I had never tried a Detox Cleanse before, I started out on the safe side with only 1. The results were in line with other reviews say. In other words, be prepared to spend a lot of time in the bathroom...especially on Day 1.

Within an hour of taking the supplement, I felt an urgent need to use the bathroom. That was the usual pattern for the morning. It tapered off by the afternoon. I could have taken a second pill, but I decided not to on Day 1. Day 2, I took a supplement in the morning. It didn't feel like it was as effective as Day 1 so I took a 2nd before noon. The absolute highest daily dose is 3 pills. I stuck with 2. Days 3-7 were similar. I needed to take 2 pills instead of 1 to feel like it was cleansing/detoxing. I do feel like, by the end of the week, I had more energy and a clearer mind. I recommend using the cleanse when you're feeling run down and in need of a reboot. It's a good jump start to diet plans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment