Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Product Review: Pure Garcinia/Cleanse Advanced Fast Weight Loss Kit

I received this product at a deep discount in exchange for my honest review.

If you're struggling to lose weight,  there seems to be a new  'must try' diet supplement every other minute.  After 3 kids and a slowing metabolism, I was looking for something that would give me that  boost I needed to reach my weight loss goal.  I heard of Garcinia and Green Coffee Bean (what the Cleanse side of this combo pack is).  I even tried them separately without a huge amount of success.  When I was given the opportunity to test the Advanced Fast Weight Loss Kit,  I hoped it would get me over the plateau I've found myself on.   Usually you see dramatic, exaggerated claims on the packaging.   I've found that if you go in modest expectations,  you won't be disappointed when you don't lose that 20 lbs in a month that the advertising claims.  Can people really lose 20 lbs in a month?  Maybe.  Will you?  Probably not.



For Garcinia and Green Coffee Bean to be truly effective, you need to take them 30 minutes before meals.  It curbs your hunger, appetite, and speeds up your metabolism naturally.  If you take it before meals,  you will feel full faster which lowers the danger of over-eating.  I started out taking the 2 pill combo before breakfast, lunch, and dinner.   I soon discovered that taking it on a completely empty stomach before breakfast made me nausea.  If you feel you will over eat at breakfast,  take the pills with a couple saltines to make sure it doesn't upset your stomach.   I dropped the breakfast dose and took the combo before lunch and dinner.   It definitely made it so I didn't feel hungry -- maybe a little too well.  I could go 6-8 hours during the day without eating.   I would completely forget to eat because I never felt hungry.  This may sound good if you are trying to cut calories, but I, again, felt sick from lack of food.   I became less and less consistent with taking the supplement.  That's not the fault of the product, but mine.   If you're consistent,  you will have better overall results.   One thing I did notice is that my tummy looks tighter since I started taking Garcinia/Green Coffee Bean.  I consider my stomach my problem area so seeing such noticeable results was worth it for me -- even if the pounds didn't melt off.    Next time, I think I'll add a 7 day colon cleanse before starting the Garcinia/Cleanse Weight Loss Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment