Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Product Review: CROSSCORE NUTRITION GLUTAMINE 700 MG

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Glutamine seems to be one of those wonder products that has a potential to help a lot of people. Instead of just being used to amp up your weight lifting regiment or gym session, it also has benefits to people looking to lose weight, recover from muscle soreness after said workout, have more energy, and grow lean muscle mass.    While Crosscore Nutrition's 700 MG Glutamine product may be able to do all that and more,  as a mother of three very active girls still struggling to loose that baby weight, I was most interested in weight loss and energy.



Packaging - Crosscore Nutrition's 700 MG Glutamine comes in an all black bottle with bright blue lettering.  It seems geared more towards men and fitness enthusiasts instead of moms trying to lose weight.  No buff guy or gal on the packaging claiming we can look like them if we take the supplement.  I like the simplicity.  Plus, it's not something I feel like I need to hide away in the medicine cabinet like some weight loss products.

Ingredients - 99.9% Pure L-Glutamine amino acid.  The only other ingredient listed is gelatin for the capsule.

Performance -  My daily "exercise" routine consists of walking and chasing kids around.  I did feel more energetic while taking the Glutamine.  Usually I'm exhausted by the end of the day and struggle to stay awake past 8 pm. I enjoyed the boost of sustained energy during the day...I got a lot of work done around the house too!   I haven't seen any weight loss benefits yet but I'm going to stick with it.

I recommend Crosscore Nutrition's 700 MG Glutamine to anyone looking for a multi purpose supplement that does what it says it does in a natural amount of time.  Don't expect an overnight success or miracle pill. If you go in with reasonably expectations, you'll be very happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment