Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Product Review: NATUREL COMMODITY VITAMIN C SERUM

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

I live in a very arid, sunny climate and, as much as I'd like to ignore the fact that I'm getting older...I am.  I never really gave much thought to skin care or moisturizers before.  As the fine lines and wrinkles start to form,  "meh, whatever" turned to "what do I do about that?"  I was happy to test Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Serum in exchange for an honest review.  If it worked, great. If it didn't, I'd be able to mark one product off my 'to try' list.



Packaging -  I really liked the modern, sleek design of the packaging. It's small -- about the size of a perfume tester bottle -- with an attractive silver and orange design. The pump works well to dispense just the right amount of serum onto your finger tips.




Ingredients - There's a host of all natural ingredients like aloe vera, witch hazel, vitamin A, and vitamin C. The serum itself gives off a very strong citrus scent.  It's not quite oranges and not quite lemons.  I initially didn't like it, but got used to it the longer I used the product.



Performance -  For optimal results, it is recommended to put the serum on morning and night. I only did night.  I noticed my skin felt softer and smoother.  From an average distance away, you couldn't tell I had any lines on my forehead.   I barely get any sleep thanks to three kids with sleep problems so I didn't expect (and didn't get) any results for the dark circles under my eyes.  I did like how soft and smooth it made my skin.  I feel like if I continue with the product, it will help completely smooth out those fine lines on my forehead.

Overall, I would recommend Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Serum.  Was it a miracle cure? No. Did it do some of what it claims? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment