Monday, February 1, 2016

Product Review: GNOME WORKSHOP SELFIE STICK

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

When selfie sticks first came out, I didn't see the point.  Was it really that hard to hold out your arm to take a selfie? Did you need a stick to do it for you? A selfie stick is definitely not something I would willingly pay for. When I was given the opportunity to test out the Gnome Workshop Selfie Stick in exchange for my honest review, I decided to see what all the hype was about.  I'm glad I did.



Since I've never used a selfie stick before, I have nothing to compare the Gnome Workshop one to, but I felt it was very well made.  It has a sturdy stainless steel extendable arm and rubber handle that fit comfortably in my hand.   I was ready to take pictures!



One benefit I quickly discovered about the Gnome Workshop selfie stick, is that it's great for group shots.   Instead of just finding whoever has the longest arms for some 'long arm photography', you just attach your phone to the holder on the end, extend the selfie stick, and take the perfect group selfie.  I may have been a skeptic before, but I'm a self stick believer now.  Great job, Gnome Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment